This post is by Lyle Fass from Rockss and Fruit
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
“Abbaye de Morgeot”
– A Burg Geek’s Dream of a Vineyard
– Only a Handful of Growers Including Ramonet and PYCM
– Rare: Only One OtherWine on the US Market (2x Our Price)
– Rich, Nutty Wines of Incredible Energy and Minerality
2016 Pierrick Bouley Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru “Abbaye de Morgeot”
– Only 546 Bottles Made
– Elite Level White Burgundy from Elite Level Terroir
– Blind, Will Hold Its Own with Niellon and Ramonet
– The Nose: Huge High Toned Mineral and Floral Aspects
– A Memory of Nature: The smell of a plush field after a storm which makes the air so crisp and so clean that you cannot breathe in enough of it.
– Juicy and Explodes with Complex Tiny Mineral Periodic Table Level Complexity
– The Ultimate Burgundy Geek/Collector Wine
REM’s Murmur was one of the most historic debut albums in the history of rock….