This post is by from Rockss and Fruit
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
Centrgrafenberg – One of the Great Vineyards of Europe
2015 Josef Walter Pinot Noir Centgrafenberg
– The Sweetest Fruit of any Pinot Noir from Germany
– Whirling Spices on the Nose
– Palate: Juicy and Concentrated
– Terrific Acidity and Compelling Sweetness
2007 Josef Walter Spätburgunder Centgrafenberg “J”
– Closed on My Last 2-3 Tastings – Now Wide Open
– Sick Nose Right Out of the Gates
– Mind Boggling Spicey Complexity
– Super Juicy with Terrific Balance and Jaw Dropping Purity
– Gamey and Mineral and Super Savory on the Finish
– Grand Cru Vineyard, 12 Year Old, $39.99 – Only In Germany
We all know the great vineyards of France.
La Romanee, La Tache, Bonnes Marres and Chambertin for Burgundian Pinots.
Batard Montrachet and Le Montrachet for Chardonnay.
But do we really know the great vineyards of Germany, especially for Pinot Noir?
And in my …