This post is by from Wine Trail Traveler LLC
Click here to view on the original site: Original Post
On Sunday, May 5, a most unusual wine tasting is taking place in Baltimore, Maryland. Weird Wine is the event and will feature unique wines produces by numerous Maryland wineries.
Tickets are available online.
General admission tickets are $35 and offers the following:
- Sample 12 of the wines available
- A stemless souvenir glass
- A custom popcorn bar
- Weird Wine vinyl sticker
VIP tickets are $50 and the benefits include all of the above general benefits and
- Samples of all 30 and more wines
- Gourmet grazing station of charcuterie, cheese and focaccia
- One full-size glass of wine
- A 6-bottle wine tote.
Take advantage of this opportunity to taste unusual wines. Some of the unique wines available include:
Witty White Merlot
Other wines will have more common names, but if you …